By Gaby Dufresne-Cyr, CBT
Things you will probably never encounter or read.
- You will most likely never read a book titled "Using Tsit to Modify Speach." A book on how to use and master the pronunciation of "tsit" to improve speech written by the Russian speech therapist Dr. Vlad Von Talksalote.
- You will probably never find a wolf trainer use "tsit" (combined with poke) to modify C. lupus' dominant-aggressive behaviour towards unfamiliar people.
- You will undoubtedly never read or find a scientific book about animal behaviour modification written by Dr. Dog Whisperer on the shelves of your local book store within the next 50 years.
- You will certainly never see an animal behaviourist place an elephant in a calm-submissive position in order to reach a calm-submissive state.
- You will absolutely never see a silver-back gorilla "tsit" his family.
- You will unquestionably never find a psychology university program offering a course entitled "Tsit 101, An Introduction to Behaviour Modification." Given by Dr. Johndoe Noitall.
- You will certainly encounter many people doing many things and telling you many stories; but, most of all you will discover that in the grand scheme of things "The tsit Philosophy" just doesn’t work.